Autonomous University of Barcelona
Autonomous University of Barcelona – CORE of Smart and Sustainable Cities/Autonomous University of Barcelona – Office of International Research Projects (OPIR).
Our activity in the IoT world is:
- CORE (Strategic Research Community) of Smart and Sustainable Cities.
- Office of International Research Projects (contact within the OPIR: Alejandra Campos | [email protected]):
- Participation and advice in Horizon 2020 calls and other international funds.
- UAB Smart Campus Living Lab/sphere UAB-CEI/B30.
RDI activities in:
- Location (User/WSN node, Pedestrian/Vehicle, Indoor/Outdoor, GNSS/Radio/Inertial Sensors, signal
- Big Data and simulations with big data environments, Cloud/Fog, Real Time Analytics, soft machine learning, AI simulations.
- Transport and logistics: ITS, Trajectory-Based Operations, Decision Support Tool.
- BiB (Bioinformatic cluster)
- RFID/NFC/BLE technologies.
- WSN Hardware/Software Solutions (Zigbee, Z-Wave, Sigfox, LoRa, ad-hoc).
- Environmental analytics (Water/air/solids).
- Embedded & Ultra Low-Power Platforms, Zero power, Performance.
- Wearable & Printed Electronics.
- Incubator (UAB Research Park).