The services offered by DCA are structured in 6 strategic points:
- Identify business opportunities and link them with the members of the communities
- Disseminate advanced digital technologies within the aggregating agents of the technological demand (clusters, business associations, agencies, etc.)
- Establish synergies between companies that offer technological products and services and agents that need them.
- Accompany companies in the exploration and exploitation of new business opportunities.
Visibility and events
- Offer support in the participation and visibility of DCA members in different multi-technology events.
- Establish a point of contact between DCA members and sectors carrying out digitization processes.
- Communicate success cases by DCA members in technological dissemination events.
Synergies and multi-technology
- Promote cooperation between members of the different DCA communities to find synergies
- Direct collaboration opportunities among different members.
- Keep the members informed about DCA activities: announcements, newsletters, social networks, website, etc.
- Publish an annual report about the yearly activities of the DCA and its communities.
Access to knowledge, technology and infrastructure
- Open doors to laboratories, such as SmartCatalonia, The Thinx, BCN Drone Center, etc.
- Identify new laboratories across the territory to test the technology at a local scale.
- Publicise DCA members’ activities, as well as the needs of the different companies and sectors.
- Write, disseminate and offer access to specialized reports about advanced digital technologies.
Access to funding sources
- Publicise funding opportunities among DCA members.
- Ease the access of companies to funding sources and competitive projects.
- Reinforce and create new relationships with incubators and accelerators to boost DCA startups.
- Identify partners and sponsors to fund projects arising from brokerage events.
- Disseminate funding opportunities through internal communication channels.
- Represent DCA members in front of the administration, clusters, and other organizations.
- Promote relationships with other clusters and European hubs to detect opportunities and synergies.
Get to know everything the DCA offers
|Sectoral revitalization||Technological dissemination activities Technological dissemination activities related to sectors carrying out digitalization processes|
|Matchmaking events B2B meetings connecting supply and demand to face current challenges|
|Visibility and events||Premium tickets for events Premium tickets to attend congresses and sectoral events|
|Guided tours in congresses Guided tours in congresses to get to know companies’ services|
|Digital Alliance Lunch Digital Alliance Lunch featuring a recognized expert on digital technologies|
|Communication of success stories Dissemination of success stories led by DCA members through corporate communication channels|
|Synergies and multitechnology||Intra-community working group meetings Working group meetings for identifying collaboration opportunities|
|DCA’s Annual Meeting DCA’s Annual Meeting, reviewing the year and providing a space for networking|
|TechMatch Event TechMatch Event, fostering technological transfer from research centers to DCA’s organizations|
|Access to knowledge, technology and infrastructure||LabTour LabTour, identifying new opportunities and services Tech Labs can provide to DCA members|
|Guided tours to companies s Guided tours to visit DCA members and aggregating agents of the technological demand|
|Training courses Training courses and workshops for companies and public institutions on different advanced digital technologies|
|Access to funding||Training workshops on EU funding sources|
|Information sessions with business incubators and business accelerators Information sessions, connecting business incubators, business accelerators, and DCA start-ups|
|Networking events aimed to identify EU projects collectively Networking events, identifying all together EU projects|
Leave your information, and we will contact you as soon as possible: