Applus+ Laboratories provides testing, certification and engineering solutions to improve product competitiveness and foster innovation. With their tests they support manufacturers in the development and validation of drones, eVTOL craft, electric vehicles, electronic components, radio equipment, and IoT devices. They work closely with their customers in areas such as new materials, reliability, electromagnetic compatibility, connectivity and cybersecurity.
- Testing and certification services for all types of drones and accessories, including both flight testing and laboratory testing. They are a Notified Body for the full scope of drone certification in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2019/954.
- Participation in innovation projects to research and develop drones intended for internal use in warehouses and industrial environments.
- Development tests for eVTOL craft, both in flight and in the laboratory. Advanced, custom test benches for incorporation into customer facilities.
- Electromagnetic, radio and environmental compatibility testing, for certification and market access for electronic, wireless and IoT devices.
- Software and hardware cybersecurity assessments, for use in areas that require high levels of security such as aeronautics, automotive, industry, payment and identification or IoT.