The Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing Service (SIGTE) of the University of Girona is a research support service, created in 1994, specialising in the processing of geospatial information and in the use and application of Geographic Information Technologies.
It offers technical support, development of technological solutions and training in the field of geographic information based on free technology:
- Viewing of geographical data and cartography
- Web maps
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- Analysis and processing of geographical data
- Remote sensing and satellite imagery
- Search and acquisition of digital cartographic sources